Traveling Luck for (( Trebljevina )), Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is (( Trebljevina ))?What's around (( Trebljevina ))?
Wikipedia near (( Trebljevina ))
Where to stay near (( Trebljevina ))
The timezone in (( Trebljevina )) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 17:44. It's light
Latitude. 43.3764°, Longitude. 19.4392°
Satellite map around (( Trebljevina ))
Loading map of (( Trebljevina )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Trebljevina )), in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Poljana (0.6km)
- Bojovina (1.4km)
- Kamensko (1.4km)
- Stajište (1.9km)
- Ljeljenica (2.2km)
- Ivanov Do (2.3km)
- Liješće (2.3km)
- Slatina (2.3km)
- Javorje (2.6km)
- Lokvice (2.7km)
- Bare (3km)
- Sažići (3.5km)
- Dulanovina (3.5km)
- Miljevići (3.5km)
- Ograde (3.5km)
- Žarvine (3.8km)
- Zamišalj (3.8km)
- Gradina (3.9km)
- Bukovik (4.3km)
- Crljenice (4.4km)
- Šip (4.4km)
- Ramovina (4.9km)
- Dolinice (5km)
- Mrkića Ograda (5km)
- Mijajlovica (5km)
- Kojovići (5.1km)
- Bukovik (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around (( Trebljevina ))
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- (( Pećina )) (3.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Kavala (3.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ćupovina (2.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Javorak (2.3km)
Airports close to (( Trebljevina ))
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (120.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (134.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (145.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (155.6km)