Traveling Luck for Delići, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Delici?What's around Delici?
Wikipedia near Delici
Where to stay near Delići
The timezone in Delici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 17:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3367°, Longitude. 19.3756°
Satellite map around Delići
Loading map of Delići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Delići, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Delići (0km)
- Tvrdaš (0.3km)
- Podtrlica (1.2km)
- Svrkote (2.4km)
- Mramor (2.4km)
- Jagnjile (2.6km)
- Pljevlja (2.9km)
- Golubinja (3.1km)
- Potkraš (3.2km)
- Ručevac (3.2km)
- Sevari (3.8km)
- Bukovik (3.8km)
- Irino Brdo (3.9km)
- Crljenice (3.9km)
- Ligatov Do (4km)
- Rabitlje (4.2km)
- Njivice (4.2km)
- Šarančići (4.4km)
- (( Podbrđe )) (4.5km)
- Šip (4.5km)
- Guke (4.6km)
- Podlitica (4.8km)
- Radosavac (4.8km)
- Miljevići (5km)
- Zabrđe (5km)
- Gradina (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Delići
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Miletino Brdo (4.6km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Trojica (4.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Podzagrad (2.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Biserka (5.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Ilija (2.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bezdan (4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Pljevlja (4.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Zloda (3.3km)
Airports close to Delići
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (117.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (129km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (137.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (147.6km)