Traveling Luck for Mala Pliješ, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Mala Plijes?What's around Mala Plijes?
Wikipedia near Mala Plijes
Where to stay near Mala Pliješ
The timezone in Mala Plijes is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 17:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3336°, Longitude. 19.3458° , Elevation. 891m
Satellite map around Mala Pliješ
Loading map of Mala Pliješ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mala Pliješ, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svrkote (1km)
- (( Podbrđe )) (2.3km)
- Sevari (2.5km)
- Zabrđe (2.6km)
- Pljevlja (2.6km)
- Radosavac (2.6km)
- Podtrlica (2.7km)
- (( Meljak )) (2.8km)
- Delići (2.9km)
- (( Babićpotok )) (3km)
- Koruge (3.1km)
- Tvrdaš (3.2km)
- Komine (3.3km)
- Guke (3.5km)
- Zbljevo (3.8km)
- Židovići (3.9km)
- Podrogatac (3.9km)
- Deveta (4.3km)
- Goločevci (4.4km)
- Ručevac (4.8km)
- Rabitlje (5.1km)
- Krejovina (5.2km)
- Bakrenjače (5.2km)
- Golubinja (5.2km)
- Jagnjile (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Mala Pliješ
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ratovo Brdo (4.2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Trojica (4.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Ilija (1.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Pljevlja (1.2km)
Airports close to Mala Pliješ
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (115.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (128.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (136.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (145.3km)