Traveling Luck for Svrkote, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Svrkote?What's around Svrkote?
Wikipedia near Svrkote
Where to stay near Svrkote
The timezone in Svrkote is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:44 and Sunset at 16:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3400°, Longitude. 19.3511°
Satellite map around Svrkote
Loading map of Svrkote and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Svrkote, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svrkote (0km)
- Pljevlja (1.6km)
- Sevari (1.8km)
- Podtrlica (1.9km)
- Delići (2.4km)
- Radosavac (2.5km)
- Tvrdaš (2.7km)
- Guke (2.8km)
- Koruge (3.2km)
- (( Podbrđe )) (3.3km)
- (( Babićpotok )) (3.5km)
- Zabrđe (3.5km)
- (( Meljak )) (3.7km)
- Židovići (3.7km)
- Deveta (3.8km)
- Ručevac (3.8km)
- Komine (3.8km)
- Golubinja (4.2km)
- Bakrenjače (4.4km)
- Jagnjile (4.5km)
- Zbljevo (4.6km)
- Njivice (4.6km)
- Goločevci (4.7km)
- Mramor (4.8km)
- Podrogatac (4.8km)
- Krejovina (4.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Svrkote
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ratovo Brdo (4.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Podzagrad (5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Biserka (4.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Trojica (4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Ilija (2.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bezdan (3.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Pljevlja (1.9km)
Airports close to Svrkote
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (115.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (129.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (137.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (146.2km)