Traveling Luck for Guke, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Guke?What's around Guke?
Wikipedia near Guke
Where to stay near Guke
The timezone in Guke is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:22 and Sunset at 19:14. It's light
Latitude. 43.3597°, Longitude. 19.3397°
Satellite map around Guke
Loading map of Guke and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guke, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Guke (0km)
- Sevari (1km)
- Deveta (1.1km)
- Pljevlja (1.7km)
- Bakrenjače (1.7km)
- Radosavac (1.8km)
- Židovići (2.3km)
- Koruge (2.4km)
- Krejovina (2.8km)
- Svrkote (2.8km)
- Donja Rudnica (2.9km)
- Opaljenik (3.2km)
- Podtrlica (3.5km)
- Čepići (3.6km)
- Ručevac (3.7km)
- Vraneši (3.8km)
- Rudnice (3.9km)
- (( Babićpotok )) (3.9km)
- Gogići (3.9km)
- Njivice (4km)
- Komine (4.1km)
- Goločevci (4.3km)
- Rondovići (4.4km)
- Donje Jugovo (4.4km)
- Golubinja (4.5km)
- Josovići (4.5km)
- Delići (4.6km)
- Šuljkovac (4.6km)
- Tvrdaš (4.8km)
- Gornja Rudnica (4.9km)
- Zadublje (5km)
Accommodation around Guke
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Biserka (3.3km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Trojica (2.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Ilija (4.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bezdan (2.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Čepevlje (4.2km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Govedarka (4.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Pljevlja (3.5km)
Airports close to Guke
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (113.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (131.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (138.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (147.2km)