Traveling Luck for Studena, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Studena?What's around Studena?
Wikipedia near Studena
Where to stay near Studena
The timezone in Studena is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:48. It's light
Latitude. 43.2803°, Longitude. 19.2367°
Satellite map around Studena
Loading map of Studena and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Studena, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Popovača (1.1km)
- Gradina (2km)
- Ćukovac (2.1km)
- Oštrenjača (2.2km)
- Gradina (2.3km)
- Jasikovac (2.6km)
- Rastovac (3km)
- Vis (3km)
- (( Strmac )) (3km)
- Rašće (3.6km)
- Borovo Brdo (3.6km)
- Zlodo (3.7km)
- Jukov Vrh (4.1km)
- Vranovina (4.7km)
- Ravno Borje (5.1km)
- Vranje Brdo (5.2km)
- Guke (5.4km)
- Glavice (5.9km)
- Ružno Brdo (6.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Studena
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Meki Do (5.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ljute Strane (0.9km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Čukljati Krš (5.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Goli Lisac (5.6km)
Airports close to Studena
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (111.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (121.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (125.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (132.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (133.1km)