Traveling Luck for Rogatac, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Rogatac?What's around Rogatac?
Wikipedia near Rogatac
Where to stay near Rogatac
The timezone in Rogatac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 17:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3178°, Longitude. 19.3011°
Satellite map around Rogatac
Loading map of Rogatac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rogatac, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Podrogatac (1km)
- Zbljevo (1.3km)
- Pauče (1.5km)
- Gradina (2.1km)
- (( Meljak )) (2.2km)
- Potkruša (2.6km)
- Komine (2.7km)
- (( Babićpotok )) (2.7km)
- Zabrđe (2.8km)
- Goločevci (3.1km)
- (( Podbrđe )) (3.4km)
- Zadublje (3.6km)
- Mulovina (3.8km)
- Svrkote (3.9km)
- Šumani (4km)
- (( Sakovo Selo )) (4.3km)
- Bjelovo Brdo (4.3km)
- Koruge (4.3km)
- Bučje (4.5km)
- Ametovina (4.7km)
- Radosavac (4.8km)
- Naplav (4.8km)
- Židovići (5km)
- Sakovo Brdo (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Rogatac
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Lučino Vrelo (2.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ruđe (4.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Čepevlje (4.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Pljevlja (3.7km)
Airports close to Rogatac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (113.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (126.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (132.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (139.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (140.7km)