Traveling Luck for Ðedovak, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Dedovak?What's around Dedovak?
Wikipedia near Dedovak
Where to stay near Ðedovak
The timezone in Dedovak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 16:34. It's light
Latitude. 43.3156°, Longitude. 19.3489° , Elevation. 1183m
Satellite map around Ðedovak
Loading map of Ðedovak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ðedovak, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Podbrđe )) (1.2km)
- Zabrđe (1.8km)
- (( Meljak )) (2.5km)
- Svrkote (3.2km)
- Rabitlje (3.5km)
- Podrogatac (3.6km)
- Šumani (3.7km)
- Delići (3.8km)
- Tvrdaš (4km)
- (( Babićpotok )) (4.2km)
- Podtrlica (4.3km)
- Zbljevo (4.3km)
- Komine (4.5km)
- Radosavac (4.8km)
- Pljevlja (4.8km)
- Gradina (4.9km)
- Sevari (4.9km)
- Koruge (5.1km)
- Katun (5.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ðedovak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dobrašnica (4.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Podzagrad (5.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Ilija (1.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ruđe (5.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Pljevlja (2.8km)
Airports close to Ðedovak
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (117.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (126km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (134.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (143.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.8km)