Traveling Luck for Repište, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Repiste?What's around Repiste?
Wikipedia near Repiste
Where to stay near Repište
The timezone in Repiste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 18:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3311°, Longitude. 19.4289°
Satellite map around Repište
Loading map of Repište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Repište, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Šarančići (0.8km)
- Ligatov Do (1.2km)
- Dolinice (1.3km)
- Podlitica (1.4km)
- (( Litice )) (1.7km)
- Šip (1.9km)
- Irino Brdo (2km)
- Potkraš (2km)
- Gradina (2.2km)
- Dulanovina (2.5km)
- Sažići (2.7km)
- Miljevići (2.8km)
- Mramor (2.8km)
- Lukavice (3.2km)
- Bukovik (3.3km)
- Lokvice (3.7km)
- Mijajlovica (3.7km)
- Ranče (3.8km)
- Jagnjile (3.9km)
- Slatina (3.9km)
- Tvrdaš (4.8km)
- Crljenice (4.9km)
- Liješće (5km)
- Bojovina (5.1km)
- Delići (5.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Repište
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ćupovina (5.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ivovik (4km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Suvo Do (2.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Podzagrad (2.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasikov Pod (2.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Smrdan (3.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Suvodo (4.3km)
Airports close to Repište
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (122.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (128.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (139.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (150.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.5km)