Traveling Luck for Rudina, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Rudina?What's around Rudina?
Wikipedia near Rudina
Where to stay near Rudina
The timezone in Rudina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:37 and Sunset at 18:42. It's light
Latitude. 43.3203°, Longitude. 19.3758°
Satellite map around Rudina
Loading map of Rudina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rudina, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rabitlje (2.1km)
- Delići (2.1km)
- Tvrdaš (2.2km)
- Podtrlica (3.2km)
- Mramor (3.3km)
- Potkraš (3.4km)
- Irino Brdo (3.4km)
- Svrkote (3.5km)
- (( Podbrđe )) (3.8km)
- Jagnjile (4.3km)
- Lukavice (4.3km)
- Podlitica (4.4km)
- Zabrđe (4.4km)
- Ligatov Do (4.4km)
- Šarančići (4.5km)
- Pljevlja (4.7km)
- (( Meljak )) (5km)
- Bukovik (5.2km)
- Golubinja (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Rudina
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Podzagrad (2.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasikov Pod (5.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Ilija (1.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Pljevlja (4.4km)
Airports close to Rudina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (119.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (126.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (135.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (146.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.4km)