Traveling Luck for Miletino Brdo, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Miletino Brdo?What's around Miletino Brdo?
Wikipedia near Miletino Brdo
Where to stay near Miletino Brdo
The timezone in Miletino Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 16:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3125°, Longitude. 19.4100°
Satellite map around Miletino Brdo
Loading map of Miletino Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Miletino Brdo, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lukavice (0.9km)
- Irino Brdo (1.4km)
- Podlitica (1.7km)
- Potkraš (2.6km)
- Šarančići (2.6km)
- Rabitlje (2.8km)
- Ligatov Do (3.1km)
- Mramor (3.5km)
- (( Litice )) (3.5km)
- Tvrdaš (4.3km)
- Dolinice (4.3km)
- Šip (4.4km)
- Delići (4.6km)
- Dubočica (4.9km)
- Gradina (4.9km)
- Jagnjile (5km)
- Gačevića Dolina (5km)
- Bukovik (5.1km)
- Kneževići (5.2km)
Accommodation around Miletino Brdo
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- (( Sveti Nikola )) (3.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ivovik (4.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Podzagrad (2.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasikov Pod (1.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Jezero (4.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Suvodo (3.5km)
Airports close to Miletino Brdo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (122.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (126.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (136.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (147.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.7km)