Traveling Luck for (( Radaljevički Vijenac )), Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is (( Radaljevicki Vijenac ))?What's around (( Radaljevicki Vijenac ))?
Wikipedia near (( Radaljevicki Vijenac ))
Where to stay near (( Radaljevički Vijenac ))
The timezone in (( Radaljevicki Vijenac )) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:06. It's light
Latitude. 43.3219°, Longitude. 19.4383°
Satellite map around (( Radaljevički Vijenac ))
Loading map of (( Radaljevički Vijenac )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Radaljevički Vijenac )), in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Litice )) (0.5km)
- Podlitica (1.6km)
- Šarančići (2km)
- Dolinice (2.1km)
- Irino Brdo (2.6km)
- Ligatov Do (2.6km)
- Lukavice (2.7km)
- Potkraš (3.2km)
- Šip (3.4km)
- Ranče (3.4km)
- Gradina (3.6km)
- Sažići (3.7km)
- Mijajlovica (3.7km)
- Dulanovina (3.7km)
- Mramor (4.2km)
- Miljevići (4.2km)
- Kneževići (4.6km)
- Bukovik (4.8km)
- Slatina (4.9km)
- Lokvice (5km)
- (( Ratkov Do )) (5.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around (( Radaljevički Vijenac ))
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- (( Sveti Nikola )) (4.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ivovik (2.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Podzagrad (3.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasikov Pod (1.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Smrdan (3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Suvodo (2.9km)
Airports close to (( Radaljevički Vijenac ))
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (124km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (127.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (139km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (150.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.4km)