Traveling Luck for Božinac, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Bozinac?What's around Bozinac?
Wikipedia near Bozinac
Where to stay near Božinac
The timezone in Bozinac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3194°, Longitude. 19.4597°
Satellite map around Božinac
Loading map of Božinac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Božinac, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Litice )) (1.7km)
- Ranče (2.5km)
- Mijajlovica (3.1km)
- Dolinice (3.2km)
- Podlitica (3.7km)
- Šarančići (4km)
- Kneževići (4.1km)
- Borovac (4.1km)
- (( Ratkov Do )) (4.1km)
- Vlaka (4.2km)
- Lukavice (4.3km)
- Sažići (4.4km)
- Ligatov Do (4.5km)
- Irino Brdo (4.6km)
- Mostište (4.6km)
- (( Šljučka Strana )) (4.7km)
- Dulanovina (4.8km)
- Gradina (4.9km)
- Šip (4.9km)
- Potkraš (5.2km)
Accommodation around Božinac
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ivovik (1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasikov Pod (3.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Smrdan (2.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Suvodo (3.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Crni Vrh (4.1km)
Airports close to Božinac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (125.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (127.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (139.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (152.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.4km)