Traveling Luck for Crni Vrh, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Crni Vrh?What's around Crni Vrh?
Wikipedia near Crni Vrh
Where to stay near Crni Vrh
The timezone in Crni Vrh is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:35 and Sunset at 18:01. It's light
Latitude. 43.2900°, Longitude. 19.4381° , Elevation. 1179m
Satellite map around Crni Vrh
Loading map of Crni Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crni Vrh, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kneževići (1.4km)
- Gačevića Dolina (1.6km)
- (( Ratkov Do )) (2.5km)
- Komarice (2.7km)
- (( Šljučka Strana )) (2.9km)
- Šarac (3km)
- Podnovlje (3km)
- Lukavice (3km)
- Dubočica (3.2km)
- Vujkovići (3.3km)
- Kartali (3.4km)
- Gačevići (3.8km)
- Raganice (4.1km)
- (( Brkljača )) (4.4km)
- (( Litice )) (4.4km)
- Ćirovići (4.5km)
- Podlitica (4.5km)
- Potok (4.7km)
- Dubrava (4.9km)
- Irino Brdo (5km)
- Goveđe Brdo (5.2km)
Accommodation around Crni Vrh
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- (( Sveti Nikola )) (1.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ivovik (3.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasikov Pod (3.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Suvodo (1.3km)
Airports close to Crni Vrh
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (123.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (126.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (135.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (148km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.4km)