Traveling Luck for Kneževići, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Knezevici?What's around Knezevici?
Wikipedia near Knezevici
Where to stay near Kneževići
The timezone in Knezevici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:11 and Sunset at 19:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2886°, Longitude. 19.4531°
Satellite map around Kneževići
Loading map of Kneževići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kneževići, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kneževići (0km)
- (( Ratkov Do )) (1km)
- (( Šljučka Strana )) (1.5km)
- Podnovlje (1.9km)
- Vujkovići (2km)
- Gačevića Dolina (2.2km)
- Komarice (2.5km)
- Raganice (2.7km)
- Šarac (3.2km)
- Kartali (3.2km)
- (( Brkljača )) (3.6km)
- Gačevići (3.6km)
- Potok (3.8km)
- Lukavice (4.2km)
- Dubočica (4.4km)
- Breza (4.4km)
- (( Litice )) (4.7km)
- Goveđe Brdo (4.7km)
- Ćirovići (4.7km)
- Dubrava (4.8km)
- Vukovo Brdo (4.9km)
- Razdolje (5km)
- Borovac (5.1km)
Accommodation around Kneževići
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- (( Sveti Nikola )) (3.2km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Mataruge (3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ivovik (3.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasikov Pod (3.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Suvodo (1.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Rajnovac (4.4km)
Airports close to Kneževići
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (123.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (127.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (135.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (149km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (153.8km)