Traveling Luck for Ravna Gora, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Ravna Gora?What's around Ravna Gora?
Wikipedia near Ravna Gora
Where to stay near Ravna Gora
The timezone in Ravna Gora is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:49. It's light
Latitude. 43.2861°, Longitude. 19.3994°
Satellite map around Ravna Gora
Loading map of Ravna Gora and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ravna Gora, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dubočica (1.9km)
- Rabitlje (3km)
- Zekavice (3km)
- Lukavice (3.3km)
- Gačevića Dolina (3.5km)
- Ristovina (3.5km)
- Rasno (4.2km)
- Šarac (4.4km)
- (( Vrela )) (4.5km)
- (( Rašnović )) (4.6km)
- Vilići (4.8km)
- Odžak (4.9km)
- Irino Brdo (5km)
- Komarice (5km)
- Ćirovići (5km)
- Kneževići (5.1km)
- Podlitica (5.2km)
- Kartali (5.3km)
- Gačevići (5.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ravna Gora
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Krš (4.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasikov Pod (4.5km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- (( Sveti Nikola )) (2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Suvodo (4.5km)
Airports close to Ravna Gora
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (122.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (123.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (133km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (144.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (148.7km)