Traveling Luck for Dubočica, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Dubocica?What's around Dubocica?
Wikipedia near Dubocica
Where to stay near Dubočica
The timezone in Dubocica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:06. It's light
Latitude. 43.2750°, Longitude. 19.4114°
Satellite map around Dubočica
Loading map of Dubočica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dubočica, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dubočica (0km)
- Gačevića Dolina (2.2km)
- Šarac (2.7km)
- Zekavice (3.1km)
- Ćirovići (3.2km)
- Komarice (3.4km)
- Rasno (3.5km)
- Kartali (3.6km)
- Gačevići (3.6km)
- Dubrava (4.2km)
- Lukavice (4.3km)
- Ristovina (4.3km)
- Kneževići (4.4km)
- (( Vrela )) (4.5km)
- Vilići (4.5km)
- (( Ulice )) (4.7km)
- Rabitlje (4.8km)
- Podnovlje (4.9km)
- (( Kućetina )) (5.1km)
- Goveđe Brdo (5.2km)
- (( Rašnović )) (5.2km)
- (( Ratkov Do )) (5.3km)
- (( Brkljača )) (5.3km)
- Vujkovići (5.4km)
Accommodation around Dubočica
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- (( Sveti Nikola )) (2.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Korijen (4.5km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Mataruge (4.7km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Krš (3.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasikov Pod (5.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Suvodo (4.4km)
Airports close to Dubočica
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (121.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (125.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (132.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (144.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.8km)