Traveling Luck for Gradina, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Gradina?What's around Gradina?
Wikipedia near Gradina
Where to stay near Gradina
The timezone in Gradina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:21 and Sunset at 19:16. It's light
Latitude. 43.2617°, Longitude. 19.3567° , Elevation. 967m
Satellite map around Gradina
Loading map of Gradina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gradina, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Alići (0.8km)
- (( Rašnović )) (1.1km)
- Kujava (1.2km)
- Vranjača (1.3km)
- (( Vrela )) (1.4km)
- Odžak (1.5km)
- (( Laz )) (1.5km)
- Vilići (1.7km)
- Trkači (1.8km)
- Zmajevac (1.8km)
- Ristovina (1.9km)
- Katun (2.1km)
- Rašinovići (2.2km)
- Zekavice (2.4km)
- Uremovići (2.5km)
- (( Luke )) (2.6km)
- Rasno (3.1km)
- Njivice (3.5km)
- (( Okruglica )) (4.4km)
- Šumani (5.1km)
- (( Dublje )) (5.3km)
Accommodation around Gradina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dobrašnica (3.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Korijen (4.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ruđe (5.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Borovac (4.5km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Rasno (3.8km)
Airports close to Gradina
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (119.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (122.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (128.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (139.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.6km)