Traveling Luck for Zlodo, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Zlodo?What's around Zlodo?
Wikipedia near Zlodo
Where to stay near Zlodo
The timezone in Zlodo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 17:20. It's light
Latitude. 43.2661°, Longitude. 19.2031° , Elevation. 1691m
Satellite map around Zlodo
Loading map of Zlodo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zlodo, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Lisac Planina (0.8km)
- Sredni Lisac (1.6km)
- Kablovi (2.3km)
- Cvijetica Vrh (2.7km)
- Glibački Kom (3.3km)
- Bjelobor (3.3km)
- Grančice (3.8km)
- Tolački Vrh (3.8km)
- Veliki Vis (4km)
- Nabojna (4.7km)
- Marica (4.8km)
- (( Javorački Vrh )) (4.9km)
- Buren (5km)
- Bunetina (5.3km)
- Ovča Glava (5.3km)
- Roguša (5.8km)
- Vrh (6.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Zlodo
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ljute Strane (3.3km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Meki Do (3.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Prijeki Do (3.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Čukljati Krš (4.5km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kakmuži (3.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Javoračke Stijene (5.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Korito (5.9km)
Airports close to Zlodo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (110.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (119.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (122.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (129.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (129.9km)