Traveling Luck for Brašnjevina, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Brasnjevina?What's around Brasnjevina?
Wikipedia near Brasnjevina
Where to stay near Brašnjevina
The timezone in Brasnjevina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 16:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2181°, Longitude. 19.4197°
Satellite map around Brašnjevina
Loading map of Brašnjevina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brašnjevina, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lijeska (0.9km)
- (( Brezovica )) (1.6km)
- Bamburi (1.6km)
- Bratosavina (1.9km)
- Potkrajci (2km)
- (( Kaljići )) (2.3km)
- Mazarići (2.7km)
- (( Borčane )) (2.8km)
- Kalipolje (3km)
- (( Dublje )) (3.1km)
- Kordovina (3.1km)
- (( Okruglica )) (4km)
- Tulovo (4.1km)
- (( Ulice )) (4.5km)
- (( Doline )) (4.8km)
- (( Kućetina )) (5km)
- Dubrava (5km)
- Ćirovići (5.1km)
- Dujići (5.3km)
- (( Stančani )) (5.5km)
- Kleke (5.5km)
- Rasno (5.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Brašnjevina
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Korijen (4.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Rudina (4km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Rasno (4.6km)
Airports close to Brašnjevina
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (114.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (126.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (130.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (140.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (151km)