Traveling Luck for (( Jerinin Grad )), Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is (( Jerinin Grad ))?What's around (( Jerinin Grad ))?
Wikipedia near (( Jerinin Grad ))
Where to stay near (( Jerinin Grad ))
The timezone in (( Jerinin Grad )) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:37 and Sunset at 17:59. It's light
Latitude. 43.2361°, Longitude. 19.5133°
Satellite map around (( Jerinin Grad ))
Loading map of (( Jerinin Grad )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Jerinin Grad )), in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donja Kozica (0.7km)
- Pjasci (1.4km)
- Jelovac (1.7km)
- (( Bijela Voda )) (2.9km)
- Klopet (3.5km)
- Klađe (3.5km)
- Breza (3.5km)
- (( Vlahovina )) (3.6km)
- Strmečica (4km)
- Vukovo Brdo (4.4km)
- Kleke (4.5km)
- Gluščevići (4.6km)
- Breza (4.7km)
- Razdolje (4.7km)
- Dujići (4.9km)
- Raščevići (5km)
- Guvništa (5.3km)
- Račevo (5.3km)
- Potok (5.5km)
Accommodation around (( Jerinin Grad ))
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mataruge (4.6km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Sedlo (4.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- (( Gradina )) (4.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Goli Vrh (4.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Slavic (4.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- (( Jerinin Grad )) (0km)
Airports close to (( Jerinin Grad ))
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (118km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (133.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (136.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (149.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (159.8km)