Traveling Luck for Donja Kozica, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Donja Kozica?What's around Donja Kozica?
Wikipedia near Donja Kozica
Where to stay near Donja Kozica
The timezone in Donja Kozica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:06 and Sunset at 19:12. It's light
Latitude. 43.2403°, Longitude. 19.5094°
Satellite map around Donja Kozica
Loading map of Donja Kozica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Donja Kozica, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donja Kozica (0km)
- Jelovac (1km)
- Pjasci (2km)
- Klađe (2.9km)
- (( Bijela Voda )) (3.1km)
- Klopet (3.4km)
- Strmečica (3.5km)
- (( Vlahovina )) (3.6km)
- Vukovo Brdo (3.7km)
- Kleke (4.1km)
- Breza (4.1km)
- Breza (4.1km)
- Razdolje (4.2km)
- Gluščevići (4.4km)
- Potok (4.9km)
- Dujići (5km)
- (( Doline )) (5.2km)
- Guvništa (5.2km)
- (( Brkljača )) (5.2km)
- Raščevići (5.2km)
- Goveđe Brdo (5.3km)
Accommodation around Donja Kozica
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mataruge (4.1km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Sedlo (4.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Goli Vrh (4.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Slavic (3.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- (( Jerinin Grad )) (0.7km)
Airports close to Donja Kozica
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (118.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (133.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (135.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (149.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (159.4km)