Traveling Luck for Javoračke Stijene, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Javoracke Stijene?What's around Javoracke Stijene?
Wikipedia near Javoracke Stijene
Where to stay near Javoračke Stijene
The timezone in Javoracke Stijene is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 16:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2297°, Longitude. 19.1761°
Satellite map around Javoračke Stijene
Loading map of Javoračke Stijene and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Javoračke Stijene, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Nabojna (1.6km)
- (( Javorački Vrh )) (2km)
- Bjelobor (2.3km)
- Bunetina (2.8km)
- Orujak (2.9km)
- Lažni Kamen (3.3km)
- Jovin Vrh (3.8km)
- Sredni Lisac (3.9km)
- Tmorska Glavica (4km)
- Vrh (4.2km)
- Kablovi (4.5km)
- Lisac Planina (4.7km)
- Glibački Kom (5.3km)
- Cvijetica Vrh (5.4km)
- (( Paklište )) (5.6km)
- Majčina Glavica (5.8km)
- Vis (5.9km)
- Veliki Vis (6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Javoračke Stijene
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- (( Mujev Lom )) (5.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni (2.5km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Meki Do (3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Prijeki Do (5.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Čukljati Krš (5.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Lisina (2.3km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Bare (5.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Draga (3.8km)
Airports close to Javoračke Stijene
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (111.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (114.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (117km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (124.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (127.6km)