Traveling Luck for Milatovica, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Milatovica?What's around Milatovica?
Wikipedia near Milatovica
Where to stay near Milatovica
The timezone in Milatovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 16:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2847°, Longitude. 19.5200°
Satellite map around Milatovica
Loading map of Milatovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Milatovica, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Šajnov Kraj (2.2km)
- Strmečica (2.4km)
- Duge Njive (3.3km)
- Gluščevići (3.4km)
- Vukovo Brdo (3.5km)
- Borovac (3.6km)
- Vrela (3.9km)
- Guvništa (4km)
- (( Kleče )) (4.4km)
- Raganice (4.4km)
- Goločevina (4.4km)
- Kijanovići (4.5km)
- Kamena Gora (4.7km)
- (( Koritnica )) (4.8km)
- (( Šljučka Strana )) (5.1km)
- Klađe (5.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Milatovica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jelova Gora (4.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mataruge (1.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ciganski Brdo (4.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Slavic (4.8km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- (( Ðurđevi Vrhovi )) (3.9km)
Airports close to Milatovica
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (124.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (133.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (139km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (153.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (160.2km)