Traveling Luck for Borovo Brdo, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Borovo Brdo?What's around Borovo Brdo?
Wikipedia near Borovo Brdo
Where to stay near Borovo Brdo
The timezone in Borovo Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 16:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3194°, Longitude. 19.2911°
Satellite map around Borovo Brdo
Loading map of Borovo Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Borovo Brdo, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pauče (0.6km)
- Zbljevo (1.8km)
- Podrogatac (1.9km)
- Potkruša (2.1km)
- Gradina (2.6km)
- Mulovina (2.9km)
- Komine (3km)
- Goločevci (3.1km)
- (( Babićpotok )) (3.1km)
- (( Meljak )) (3.1km)
- Svrkote (3.2km)
- Zadublje (3.3km)
- (( Sakovo Selo )) (3.3km)
- Bjelovo Brdo (3.5km)
- Bučje (3.7km)
- Zabrđe (3.8km)
- Ametovina (4.1km)
- Sakovo Brdo (4.1km)
- Naplav (4.3km)
- (( Podbrđe )) (4.3km)
- Klačnica (4.6km)
- Malo Brdo (4.6km)
- Koruge (4.6km)
- Markovići (4.8km)
- Šumani (4.8km)
- Rujevica (5km)
- Židovići (5.2km)
- Radosavac (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Borovo Brdo
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Lučino Vrelo (2.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Čepevlje (5.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ruđe (5.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Pljevlja (4.4km)
Airports close to Borovo Brdo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (112.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (126.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (132.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (138.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (140.2km)