Traveling Luck for Kalušići, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Kalusici?What's around Kalusici?
Wikipedia near Kalusici
Where to stay near Kalušići
The timezone in Kalusici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:06. It's light
Latitude. 43.3367°, Longitude. 19.3417°
Satellite map around Kalušići
Loading map of Kalušići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kalušići, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svrkote (1km)
- Radosavac (2km)
- Sevari (2.1km)
- Pljevlja (2.4km)
- Koruge (2.6km)
- (( Babićpotok )) (2.6km)
- (( Podbrđe )) (2.6km)
- Zabrđe (2.7km)
- (( Meljak )) (2.8km)
- Podtrlica (2.9km)
- Komine (2.9km)
- Guke (3km)
- Delići (3.2km)
- Židovići (3.3km)
- Zbljevo (3.6km)
- Tvrdaš (3.6km)
- Deveta (3.8km)
- Podrogatac (3.8km)
- Goločevci (3.9km)
- Krejovina (4.6km)
- Bakrenjače (4.7km)
- Ručevac (4.8km)
- Zadublje (4.9km)
- Opaljenik (4.9km)
- Potkruša (5km)
- Golubinja (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Kalušići
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ratovo Brdo (3.7km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Trojica (4.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Ilija (2.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bezdan (4.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Pljevlja (0.9km)
Airports close to Kalušići
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (115.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (128.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (136.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (145.2km)