Traveling Luck for Otilovići, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Otilovici?What's around Otilovici?
Wikipedia near Otilovici
Where to stay near Otilovići
The timezone in Otilovici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3208°, Longitude. 19.4136°
Satellite map around Otilovići
Loading map of Otilovići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Otilovići, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Irino Brdo (0.3km)
- Podlitica (0.8km)
- Šarančići (1.4km)
- Potkraš (1.5km)
- Lukavice (1.7km)
- Ligatov Do (1.9km)
- Mramor (2.6km)
- (( Litice )) (2.8km)
- Šip (3.3km)
- Dolinice (3.3km)
- Rabitlje (3.6km)
- Gradina (3.8km)
- Tvrdaš (3.9km)
- Bukovik (4.1km)
- Jagnjile (4.1km)
- Delići (4.2km)
- Dulanovina (4.2km)
- Miljevići (4.2km)
- Sažići (4.6km)
- Lokvice (5.1km)
- Podtrlica (5.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Otilovići
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- (( Sveti Nikola )) (4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ivovik (4.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Podzagrad (1.6km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Suvo Do (2.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasikov Pod (1.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Smrdan (5.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Suvodo (3.9km)
Airports close to Otilovići
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (122.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (127.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (137.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (148.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (150km)