Traveling Luck for Pliješa, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Plijesa?What's around Plijesa?
Wikipedia near Plijesa
Where to stay near Pliješa
The timezone in Plijesa is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:32 and Sunset at 17:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2339°, Longitude. 19.4025°
Satellite map around Pliješa
Loading map of Pliješa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pliješa, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Dublje )) (0.9km)
- Bratosavina (1.2km)
- (( Okruglica )) (1.6km)
- Lijeska (1.9km)
- (( Brezovica )) (2.5km)
- Bamburi (2.8km)
- Rasno (3.1km)
- Kordovina (3.6km)
- Potkrajci (3.7km)
- Mazarići (3.9km)
- Vilići (4km)
- Ćirovići (4.1km)
- (( Ulice )) (4.4km)
- (( Vrela )) (4.5km)
- Trkači (4.5km)
- Dubrava (4.6km)
- Kujava (4.7km)
- (( Kaljići )) (4.9km)
- Zekavice (4.9km)
- (( Laz )) (4.9km)
- (( Kućetina )) (5km)
- Kalipolje (5.2km)
- Alići (5.3km)
- (( Doline )) (5.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Pliješa
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Drljino Brdo (5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Pliješa (0km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Korijen (1.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Rudina (2.6km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Rasno (2.2km)
Airports close to Pliješa
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (115.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (127.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (127.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (140.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.2km)