Traveling Luck for Vijenac, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Vijenac?What's around Vijenac?
Wikipedia near Vijenac
Where to stay near Vijenac
The timezone in Vijenac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3292°, Longitude. 19.4433°
Satellite map around Vijenac
Loading map of Vijenac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vijenac, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Litice )) (0.7km)
- Dolinice (1.3km)
- Šarančići (2.2km)
- Podlitica (2.3km)
- Ranče (2.5km)
- Ligatov Do (2.6km)
- Mijajlovica (2.7km)
- Sažići (2.7km)
- Gradina (2.9km)
- Šip (2.9km)
- Dulanovina (2.9km)
- Irino Brdo (3.1km)
- Potkraš (3.4km)
- Miljevići (3.6km)
- Lukavice (3.7km)
- Slatina (3.9km)
- Mramor (4.2km)
- Lokvice (4.3km)
- Bukovik (4.4km)
- Mostište (5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Vijenac
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ćupovina (4.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ivovik (2.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Podzagrad (4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasikov Pod (2.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Smrdan (2.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Suvodo (3.9km)
Airports close to Vijenac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (123.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (128.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (140km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (151.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.9km)