Traveling Luck for Zenica, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Zenica?What's around Zenica?
Wikipedia near Zenica
Where to stay near Zenica
The timezone in Zenica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 16:44. It's light
Latitude. 43.3047°, Longitude. 19.3442°
Satellite map around Zenica
Loading map of Zenica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zenica, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Podbrđe )) (1.8km)
- Zabrđe (2.2km)
- Šumani (2.3km)
- (( Meljak )) (2.8km)
- Podrogatac (3.6km)
- Rabitlje (3.7km)
- Katun (3.8km)
- Gradina (4.1km)
- Odžak (4.3km)
- Ristovina (4.5km)
- Zbljevo (4.6km)
- Svrkote (4.7km)
- (( Rašnović )) (4.8km)
- (( Babićpotok )) (5km)
- Delići (5.1km)
- Komine (5.2km)
- (( Luke )) (5.3km)
- Tvrdaš (5.4km)
- Rašinovići (5.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Zenica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dobrašnica (3.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Ilija (2.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ruđe (3.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Pljevlja (3.9km)
Airports close to Zenica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (117.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (124.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (132.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (142.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.4km)