Traveling Luck for Ventspils, Ventspils, Latvia
Where is Ventspils?What's around Ventspils?
Wikipedia near Ventspils
Where to stay near Ventspils
Also known as Vindau, Vindava, Wentspils, Windau
The timezone in Ventspils is Europe/Riga
Sunrise at 09:01 and Sunset at 16:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 57.3894°, Longitude. 21.5606°
Satellite map around Ventspils
Loading map of Ventspils and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ventspils, in Ventspils, Latvia
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Gaiļi (2.8km)
- Špaļbūda (2.8km)
- Bieranti (3.2km)
- Roņi (3.7km)
- Guriņi (3.7km)
- Kauģeri (4.3km)
- Vāņi (4.8km)
- Spailes (5km)
- Teņņi (5.1km)
- Šapiri (5.4km)
- Dižznotiņi (5.5km)
- Ozoli (5.5km)
- Prīviņi (5.9km)
- Lakstigala (5.9km)
- Dārziņi (6km)
- Krūmiņi (6.3km)
- Lamberti (6.4km)
- Vekši (6.4km)
- Teiči (6.5km)
- Rutki (6.7km)
- Jaunzemji (6.8km)
- Lauberģi (7km)
- Celmi (7.1km)
- Dūnvalki (7.6km)
- Priežkalni (8.1km)
- Ozoli (8.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Maurciems (4.9km)
Accommodation around Ventspils
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Pārventa (2.6km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Strautiņi (7.8km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Ventspils Osta (1.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bridas Sala (3.3km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Ventspils South (2.8km)
- forest station;
- a collection of buildings and facilities for carrying out forest management.
- Kunči (7.3km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Ventspils (3.6km)
- water mill;
- a mill powered by running water.
- Loši (8.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bušnieku Ezers (8.7km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Ventspils (0km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ventspils
Kuressaare, Kuressaare, Estonia (117.6km)
Parnu, Parnu, Estonia (223km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.