Traveling Luck for Pārventa, Ventspils Rajons, Latvia
Where is Parventa?What's around Parventa?
Wikipedia near Parventa
Where to stay near Pārventa
The timezone in Parventa is Europe/Riga
Sunrise at 08:52 and Sunset at 16:39. It's light
Latitude. 57.4006°, Longitude. 21.5953°
Satellite map around Pārventa
Loading map of Pārventa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pārventa, in Ventspils Rajons, Latvia
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ozoli (3.3km)
- Lakstigala (3.6km)
- Lamberti (4.2km)
- Spailes (4.4km)
- Gaiļi (4.5km)
- Jaunzemji (4.5km)
- Dūnvalki (5km)
- Špaļbūda (5km)
- Vāņi (5.3km)
- Vekši (5.4km)
- Bieranti (5.6km)
- Priežkalni (5.7km)
- Roņi (6.1km)
- Šapiri (6.1km)
- Ozoli (6.1km)
- Guriņi (6.2km)
- Dārziņi (6.2km)
- Teiči (6.5km)
- Kauģeri (6.7km)
- Skribi (6.9km)
- Peizes (7.1km)
- Kraķi (7.1km)
- Teņņi (7.3km)
- Krūmiņi (7.4km)
- Celmi (7.5km)
- Dižznotiņi (7.9km)
- Prīviņi (8.3km)
- Silarāji (8.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Maurciems (2.4km)
Accommodation around Pārventa
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Pārventa (0km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Ventspils Osta (3.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bridas Sala (4.1km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Būšnieku Bāka (7.6km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Ventspils South (5km)
- forest station;
- a collection of buildings and facilities for carrying out forest management.
- Kunči (4.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Ventspils (2.1km)
- water mill;
- a mill powered by running water.
- Loši (6.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bušnieku Ezers (6.4km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Ventspils (2.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pārventa
Kuressaare, Kuressaare, Estonia (115.4km)
Parnu, Parnu, Estonia (220.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.