Traveling Luck for Lakstigala, Ventspils Rajons, Latvia
Where is Lakstigala?What's around Lakstigala?
Wikipedia near Lakstigala
Where to stay near Lakstigala
The timezone in Lakstigala is Europe/Riga
Sunrise at 08:28 and Sunset at 16:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 57.4000°, Longitude. 21.6500°
Satellite map around Lakstigala
Loading map of Lakstigala and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lakstigala, in Ventspils Rajons, Latvia
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Lakstigala (0km)
- Ozoli (0.7km)
- Jaunzemji (1km)
- Priežkalni (2.2km)
- Dūnvalki (2.3km)
- Kraķi (3.8km)
- Vekši (4km)
- Spailes (4.2km)
- Lamberti (4.6km)
- Lakstigalas (5.4km)
- Tilgaiļi (5.5km)
- Siliņi (5.9km)
- Pinķi (5.9km)
- Skribi (6km)
- Vāņi (6.1km)
- Teiči (6.1km)
- Ozoli (6.4km)
- Silarāji (6.4km)
- Dārziņi (6.4km)
- Smitiņi (6.7km)
- Gaiļi (6.7km)
- Šapiri (6.8km)
- Peizes (7.3km)
- Celmi (7.5km)
- Špaļbūda (7.6km)
- Šlapiņi (7.8km)
- Dobeļi (8.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Maurciems (1.4km)
Accommodation around Lakstigala
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Pārventa (3.6km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Ventspils Osta (7.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bridas Sala (5.6km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Būšnieku Bāka (7.8km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Ventspils South (7.6km)
- forest station;
- a collection of buildings and facilities for carrying out forest management.
- Kunči (1.3km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Ventspils (4.8km)
- water mill;
- a mill powered by running water.
- Loši (6.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bušnieku Ezers (6.1km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Ventspils (5.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lakstigala
Kuressaare, Kuressaare, Estonia (113.7km)
Parnu, Parnu, Estonia (217.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.