Traveling Luck for Milzukalns, Tukuma Rajons, Latvia
Where is Milzukalns?What's around Milzukalns?
Wikipedia near Milzukalns
Where to stay near Milzukalns
Also known as Huningsberg, Huningsberg Hill, Hunnings Berg, Khyuningsberg, Miezu Kalns, Tukum Heights, Tukuma Kalns, Tukumskaya Vystoy'
The timezone in Milzukalns is Europe/Riga
Sunrise at 07:46 and Sunset at 17:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 57.0000°, Longitude. 23.2083°
Satellite map around Milzukalns
Loading map of Milzukalns and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Milzukalns, in Tukuma Rajons, Latvia
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ūdri (0.6km)
- Slavieši (2.5km)
- Lubiņas (3.3km)
- Daķi (4.5km)
- Vecstumburi (5.4km)
- Kupļi (5.5km)
- Graudi (6.7km)
- Tempkalns (7.3km)
- Vecumi (7.3km)
- Mūrnieki (7.4km)
- Jāņukrogs (7.4km)
- (( Kulvēni )) (7.7km)
- Plieņi (8.2km)
- Bergi (8.5km)
- Krastiņi (8.5km)
- Ružas (8.7km)
- Kalniņi (8.9km)
- (( Jansoni )) (9km)
- (( Svītes )) (9.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Milzukalns
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Pieturas Punkts 56 km (5.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Tukums (6.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Milzukalns (0km)
- section of lake;
- part of a larger lake.
- Mazezers (8km)
- a building providing lodging and/or meals for the public.
- (( Silakrogs )) (7.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- (( Lankupe )) (3.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Milzukalns
Kuressaare, Kuressaare, Estonia (154.3km)
Parnu, Parnu, Estonia (188.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.