Traveling Luck for Ūdri, Tukuma Rajons, Latvia
Where is Udri?What's around Udri?
Wikipedia near Udri
Where to stay near Ūdri
The timezone in Udri is Europe/Riga
Sunrise at 07:44 and Sunset at 17:38. It's light
Latitude. 56.9958°, Longitude. 23.2028°
Satellite map around Ūdri
Loading map of Ūdri and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ūdri, in Tukuma Rajons, Latvia
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ūdri (0km)
- Slavieši (3km)
- Lubiņas (3.8km)
- Daķi (4.4km)
- Kupļi (5.6km)
- Vecstumburi (6km)
- Graudi (6.1km)
- Mūrnieki (6.9km)
- Jāņukrogs (7.6km)
- Vecumi (7.7km)
- (( Kulvēni )) (7.8km)
- Tempkalns (7.8km)
- Krastiņi (8km)
- Bergi (8.2km)
- Ružas (8.3km)
- (( Jansoni )) (8.4km)
- (( Svītes )) (8.5km)
- Plieņi (8.7km)
- Kalniņi (9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Ūdri
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Pieturas Punkts 56 km (5.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Tukums (6.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Milzukalns (0.6km)
- section of lake;
- part of a larger lake.
- Mazezers (8.3km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Vašlejas Purvs (8.8km)
- a building providing lodging and/or meals for the public.
- (( Silakrogs )) (8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- (( Lankupe )) (4.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ūdri
Kuressaare, Kuressaare, Estonia (154.7km)
Parnu, Parnu, Estonia (189.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.