Traveling Luck for Kojusalas Grāvis, Rīga, Latvia
Where is Kojusalas Gravis?What's around Kojusalas Gravis?
Wikipedia near Kojusalas Gravis
Where to stay near Kojusalas Grāvis
The timezone in Kojusalas Gravis is Europe/Riga
Sunrise at 08:57 and Sunset at 15:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 56.9308°, Longitude. 24.1442°
Satellite map around Kojusalas Grāvis
Loading map of Kojusalas Grāvis and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kojusalas Grāvis, in Rīga, Latvia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Kojusalas Grāvis
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Kojusalas Grāvis (0km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Riga/Rumbula (7.5km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andrejosta (4.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Zvirgzdu Pussala (0.6km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Riga Central (7.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Rīga (9.2km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- (( Peldu Sala )) (4.6km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Māras Dīķis (4.2km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Rīga (3.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kojusalas Grāvis
Parnu, Parnu, Estonia (179.8km)
Kuressaare, Kuressaare, Estonia (188.2km)
Kardla, Kardla, Estonia (260.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.