Traveling Luck for Rīga, Rīga, Latvia
Where is Riga?What's around Riga?
Wikipedia near Riga
Where to stay near Rīga
Also known as RIGA, Riga, Rigo, Riia, Riika, Rija, Ryga, Rīga, Ρίγα, РИГА , Ригae, Ригæ, Рига, Рыґа, ריגה, ريغا, ริกา, რიგა, リガ, 里加, 리가
The timezone in Riga is Europe/Riga
Sunrise at 04:48 and Sunset at 19:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 56.9500°, Longitude. 24.1000°
Satellite map around Rīga
Loading map of Rīga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rīga, in Rīga, Latvia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ķīpsala (1.4km)
- (( Andreja Sala )) (2km)
- (( Mūku Sala )) (2km)
- (( Muižas Sala )) (3km)
- Zaķusala (3km)
- Lucavsala (3.3km)
- (( Mazā Vējzaķu Sala )) (4km)
- (( Bieķiņa Sala )) (4km)
- (( Vējzaķa Sala )) (4.3km)
- (( Putnu Sala )) (5.5km)
- Kundziņsala (6km)
- Doudersala (7.6km)
- (( Gulbju Sala )) (8km)
- (( Zirgu Sala )) (8km)
- (( Lielā Iļķeniešu Sala )) (8km)
- Kurpnieku Sala (8.4km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Rīga
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Kojusalas Grāvis (3.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Unguri (9.2km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andrejosta (1.3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Zvirgzdu Pussala (3.1km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Riga Central (4.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Rīga (6.1km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- (( Peldu Sala )) (1.1km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Māras Dīķis (2.7km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Rīga (0km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rīga
Parnu, Parnu, Estonia (177.9km)
Kuressaare, Kuressaare, Estonia (184.7km)
Kardla, Kardla, Estonia (257.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.