Traveling Luck for Riga/Rumbula, Rīga, Latvia
Where is Riga/Rumbula?What's around Riga/Rumbula?
Wikipedia near Riga/Rumbula
Where to stay near Riga/Rumbula
The timezone in Riga/Rumbula is Europe/Riga
Sunrise at 08:42 and Sunset at 16:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 56.8833°, Longitude. 24.2167°
Satellite map around Riga/Rumbula
Loading map of Riga/Rumbula and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Riga/Rumbula, in Rīga, Latvia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Parumba )) (1.1km)
- Katlakalns (2.7km)
- Pļavniekkalns (2.8km)
- Rumbula (2.8km)
- Rāmava (3.5km)
- (( Maruška )) (3.9km)
- Dole (4.4km)
- Cālīšsils (4.6km)
- Baloži (6.5km)
- Ķekava (6.6km)
- Silabrieži (7.3km)
- (( Rumpa )) (7.3km)
- (( Vējstūri )) (7.8km)
- Dreiliņi (8.1km)
- Ulbroka (8.5km)
- Salaspils (9.2km)
- Tīraine (9.9km)
- Medemciems (10km)
- (( Burchardumuiža )) (10.1km)
- Stūniši (10.2km)
- (( Biķernieki )) (10.3km)
- Saurieši (10.7km)
- Mārupe (11.4km)
Accommodation around Riga/Rumbula
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Kojusalas Grāvis (7.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Riga/Rumbula (0km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Zvirgzdu Pussala (8.1km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Getliņu Purvs (4.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Rīgas Ūdenskrātuve (11.3km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Māras Dīķis (10.7km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Rīga (11.1km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Sausā Daugava (3.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Riga/Rumbula
Parnu, Parnu, Estonia (185km)
Kuressaare, Kuressaare, Estonia (195.6km)
Kardla, Kardla, Estonia (267.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.