Traveling Luck for Kraukļi, Ogres Rajons, Latvia
Where is Kraukli?What's around Kraukli?
Wikipedia near Kraukli
Where to stay near Kraukļi
The timezone in Kraukli is Europe/Riga
Sunrise at 08:38 and Sunset at 16:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 56.8961°, Longitude. 24.8800°
Satellite map around Kraukļi
Loading map of Kraukļi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kraukļi, in Ogres Rajons, Latvia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Suntaži (3.4km)
- Jugla (3.8km)
- Viršukalns (7km)
- Sidgunda (8.3km)
- Kastrāne (10.1km)
- Ozoli (10.7km)
- Vite (10.9km)
- Vildaņi (11.1km)
- Glāžšķūnis (11.7km)
- Upmalas (12km)
- Skubiņi (12.5km)
- Turkalne (12.9km)
- Mazrozeni (13.2km)
- Vecpils (13.3km)
- Vāverkrogs (14.1km)
- Ogresgals (14.2km)
- Ozoleni (14.5km)
- Villasmuiža (14.8km)
- Mālpils (14.9km)
- Torfa Purvs (14.9km)
- Gobas (15.6km)
- Vibroka (15.8km)
- Lielkangari (16km)
- Laubere (16.1km)
- Allažmuiža (16.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Kraukļi
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Pečoras Purvs (15.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Lielvarde (13.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Rembates Skola (12.7km)
- independent political entity;
- An independent state.
- Republic of Latvia (14.8km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Lielais Kangaru Purvs (9.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kraukļi
Parnu, Parnu, Estonia (184.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.