Traveling Luck for Igate, Limbažu Rajons, Latvia
Where is Igate?What's around Igate?
Wikipedia near Igate
Where to stay near Igate
Also known as Igates Muiza, Igates Muiža, Myza Igate
The timezone in Igate is Europe/Riga
Sunrise at 08:59 and Sunset at 15:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 57.3789°, Longitude. 24.6875°
Satellite map around Igate
Loading map of Igate and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Igate, in Limbažu Rajons, Latvia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Igate (0km)
- Aijaži (3.7km)
- Vidriži (4.2km)
- Dīķi (5.2km)
- Lādezers (5.2km)
- Inte (5.3km)
- (( Ciemgaļi )) (6.2km)
- Nabe (6.3km)
- Gravas (7.1km)
- Lēdurga (7.8km)
- Imšas (10km)
- Kaijciems (10.5km)
- Skultes (10.8km)
- Lāde (11km)
- Stiene (11.7km)
- (( Kaijciems )) (12.4km)
- Vanagi (12.4km)
- Juglas (12.4km)
- Skultesmuiža (12.6km)
- Muižkalni (13.4km)
Accommodation around Igate
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Dzelzceļa Stacija Stienes (7.4km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Vidrižu Gārša (5.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ķiršupe (7.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Igate
Parnu, Parnu, Estonia (125.4km)
Tartu, Tartu-ulenurme, Estonia (169.6km)
Kuressaare, Kuressaare, Estonia (172.8km)
Kardla, Kardla, Estonia (225.8km)
Amari, Armari air force base, Estonia (227km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.