Traveling Luck for Lāde, Limbažu Rajons, Latvia
Where is Lade?What's around Lade?
Wikipedia near Lade
Where to stay near Lāde
Also known as Lades Muiza, Lādes Muiža, Myza Lade, Stiyene
The timezone in Lade is Europe/Riga
Sunrise at 03:22 and Sunset at 21:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 57.462777799999998°, Longitude. 24.621388899999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Lāde, in Limbažu Rajons, Latvia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lāde (0km)
- Jumpravmuiža (2.6km)
- Imšas (4.8km)
- Nabe (4.9km)
- Prinkas (7km)
- Lādezers (7km)
- Inte (7.2km)
- Stiene (7.3km)
- (( Sleiķi )) (7.5km)
- Ozolaine (7.9km)
- Limbaži (8.3km)
- Tūjasmuiža (9km)
- Mežciems (9.4km)
- Liepupe (9.9km)
- Igate (11km)
- Rūstuži (11.9km)
- Mustkalni (12.1km)
- Jelgavkrasti (12.2km)
- Aijaži (12.6km)
- Kaijciems (12.8km)
- Muižkalni (13.1km)
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Sotagu Purvs (9.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Dzelzceļa Stacija Stienes (8.6km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Vidrižu Gārša (11.6km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Purgaiļu Purvs (10.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lāde
Parnu, Parnu, Estonia (115km)
Kuressaare, Kuressaare, Estonia (163.3km)
Tartu, Tartu-ulenurme, Estonia (166.4km)
Kardla, Kardla, Estonia (214.9km)
Amari, Armari air force base, Estonia (216.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.