Traveling Luck for Saulezdārzi, Limbažu Rajons, Latvia
Where is Saulezdarzi?What's around Saulezdarzi?
Wikipedia near Saulezdarzi
Where to stay near Saulezdārzi
Also known as Loja, Sauldarzhi
The timezone in Saulezdarzi is Europe/Riga
Sunrise at 03:48 and Sunset at 20:48. It's light
Latitude. 57.4394444°, Longitude. 24.6508333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Saulezdārzi, in Limbažu Rajons, Latvia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nabe (1.5km)
- Lāde (3.4km)
- Lādezers (3.7km)
- Inte (4.8km)
- Imšas (5.2km)
- Jumpravmuiža (6km)
- Igate (7.7km)
- Stiene (7.9km)
- Prinkas (8.8km)
- (( Sleiķi )) (9.1km)
- Aijaži (9.2km)
- Limbaži (9.4km)
- Ozolaine (9.8km)
- Kaijciems (10.5km)
- Vidriži (11.1km)
- Dīķi (11.2km)
- Muižkalni (11.5km)
- Tūjasmuiža (12.2km)
- Liepupe (12.2km)
- Mežciems (12.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Dzelzceļa Stacija Stienes (7.1km)
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Sotagu Purvs (11.9km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Murkuži (12.2km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Seķu Purvs (9.8km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Vidrižu Gārša (9.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Saulezdārzi
Parnu, Parnu, Estonia (117.9km)
Kuressaare, Kuressaare, Estonia (166.5km)
Tartu, Tartu-ulenurme, Estonia (166.7km)
Kardla, Kardla, Estonia (218.3km)
Amari, Armari air force base, Estonia (219.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.