Traveling Luck for Nabe, Limbažu Rajons, Latvia
Where is Nabe?What's around Nabe?
Wikipedia near Nabe
Where to stay near Nabe
Also known as Myza Nabe, Nabes Muiza, Nabes Muiža
The timezone in Nabe is Europe/Riga
Sunrise at 08:47 and Sunset at 15:38. It's light
Latitude. 57.4303°, Longitude. 24.6664°
Loading map of Nabe and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nabe, in Limbažu Rajons, Latvia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nabe (0km)
- Lādezers (2.3km)
- Inte (4.5km)
- Lāde (4.9km)
- Imšas (6.2km)
- Igate (6.3km)
- Jumpravmuiža (7.5km)
- Aijaži (7.7km)
- Stiene (8.8km)
- Kaijciems (9.5km)
- Dīķi (9.8km)
- Vidriži (10km)
- (( Sleiķi )) (10km)
- Prinkas (10km)
- Limbaži (10.1km)
- Ozolaine (10.7km)
- Muižkalni (10.9km)
- (( Ciemgaļi )) (12.4km)
- Gravas (12.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Sotagu Purvs (12.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Dzelzceļa Stacija Stienes (7.1km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Murkuži (10.9km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Vidrižu Gārša (8.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ķiršupe (12.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nabe
Parnu, Parnu, Estonia (119.1km)
Tartu, Tartu-ulenurme, Estonia (166.6km)
Kuressaare, Kuressaare, Estonia (168km)
Kardla, Kardla, Estonia (219.8km)
Amari, Armari air force base, Estonia (220.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.