Traveling Luck for Aijaži, Limbažu Rajons, Latvia
Where is Aijazi?What's around Aijazi?
Wikipedia near Aijazi
Where to stay near Aijaži
The timezone in Aijazi is Europe/Riga
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 18:55. It's light
Latitude. 57.3817°, Longitude. 24.7439°
Satellite map around Aijaži
Loading map of Aijaži and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Aijaži, in Limbažu Rajons, Latvia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Aijaži (0km)
- Dīķi (2km)
- Igate (3.7km)
- Lādezers (5.6km)
- (( Ciemgaļi )) (5.8km)
- Vidriži (6.8km)
- Lēdurga (7.4km)
- Nabe (7.7km)
- Kaijciems (7.8km)
- Inte (8.5km)
- (( Kaijciems )) (8.7km)
- Gravas (9.5km)
- Juglas (9.6km)
- Muižkalni (11km)
- Vanagi (11.2km)
- Knīderi (11.3km)
- Vējiņi (11.6km)
- Skultes (12.3km)
- Rucka (12.5km)
- Lāde (12.6km)
- Imšas (12.8km)
Accommodation around Aijaži
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Dzelzceļa Stacija Stienes (10.9km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Vidrižu Gārša (9.5km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Murkuži (6.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Aijaži
Parnu, Parnu, Estonia (125.5km)
Tartu, Tartu-ulenurme, Estonia (166.7km)
Kuressaare, Kuressaare, Estonia (175.5km)
Amari, Armari air force base, Estonia (227.2km)
Kardla, Kardla, Estonia (227.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.