Traveling Luck for Jūrmala, Latvia (general), Latvia
Where is Jurmala?What's around Jurmala?
Wikipedia near Jurmala
Where to stay near Jūrmala
Also known as Jurmala, Jūrmala, Riga Beach, Riga-Strand, Rigas Iurmala, Rigas Jormalas Pilseta, Rigas Jurmala, Rigas Yurmala, Rizhskoye Vzmor'ye, Rīgas Jormalas Pilsēta, Rīgas Jūrmala, Yuomala, Yurmala, Юрмала
The timezone in Jurmala is Europe/Riga
Sunrise at 08:23 and Sunset at 15:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 56.9608°, Longitude. 23.7500°
Satellite map around Jūrmala
Loading map of Jūrmala and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jūrmala, in Latvia (general), Latvia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Jūrmala
- forest station;
- a collection of buildings and facilities for carrying out forest management.
- (( Kariņi )) (9.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Bullu Rava (9.3km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Jūrmala (1.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Babītes Ezers (5.3km)
- section of lake;
- part of a larger lake.
- Straupciema Kakts (8.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Spuņņupe (6.1km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Mežzara Upīte (8.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jūrmala
Kuressaare, Kuressaare, Estonia (172km)
Parnu, Parnu, Estonia (181km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.