Traveling Luck for Mazezers, Latvia (general), Latvia
Where is Mazezers?What's around Mazezers?
Wikipedia near Mazezers
Where to stay near Mazezers
The timezone in Mazezers is Europe/Riga
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 18:58. It's light
Latitude. 56.9983°, Longitude. 23.3297°
Satellite map around Mazezers
Loading map of Mazezers and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mazezers, in Latvia (general), Latvia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lielaisciems (3.8km)
- Kūdra (4.1km)
- Radziņciems (4.9km)
- Smārde (5.3km)
- Klapkalnciems (5.6km)
- Čaukciems (5.8km)
- Cērkste (6.3km)
- Aizpure (6.7km)
- Milzkalne (7.3km)
- Apšuciems (7.8km)
- Antiņciems (8.9km)
- Rauda (9.8km)
- Ozolpils (10.2km)
- Pērkone (10.5km)
- Plieņciems (11km)
- Strazdiņi (11.2km)
- Ragaciems (11.3km)
- Ozolnieki (11.8km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Mazezers
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Zaļais Purvs (8.5km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Pieturas Punkts 56 km (5.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Tukums (9.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Milzukalns (8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Mērsala (8.7km)
- section of lake;
- part of a larger lake.
- Mazezers (0km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mazezers
Kuressaare, Kuressaare, Estonia (157km)
Parnu, Parnu, Estonia (185.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.