Traveling Luck for Kārtuži, Cēsu Rajons, Latvia
Where is Kartuzi?What's around Kartuzi?
Wikipedia near Kartuzi
Where to stay near Kārtuži
Also known as Kartuzu Muiza, Kartužu Muiža, Myza Kartuzhi
The timezone in Kartuzi is Europe/Riga
Sunrise at 08:45 and Sunset at 15:38. It's light
Latitude. 57.1000°, Longitude. 25.0333°
Loading map of Kārtuži and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kārtuži, in Cēsu Rajons, Latvia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kārtuži (0km)
- Akanstaka (4.2km)
- Eglaine (4.4km)
- More (4.8km)
- Jūdaži (6.2km)
- Maļļi (6.8km)
- Ratnieki (8.1km)
- Krīgaļi (9.6km)
- Kuilēni (9.6km)
- Bukas (9.7km)
- Andricēni (10km)
- Fabriciuss (10.1km)
- (( Dūnupe )) (10.6km)
- Vibroka (10.8km)
- Peltes (10.9km)
- Viļums (11.5km)
- Nītaure (11.6km)
- Mālpils (11.6km)
- Ķipari (12.1km)
- Vildoga (12.7km)
- Sigulda (12.7km)
- Allaži (13.1km)
- Vecpils (13.2km)
- Nurmiži (13.3km)
- Beites (13.5km)
- Stīveri (13.6km)
- Stākas (14km)
- Kemoji (14.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Kārtuži
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Sudas Purvs (6.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stacija )) (( Vildoga (10.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Rūķēnu Ūdenskrātuve (10km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Nitaure Mežs (11.1km)
- independent political entity;
- An independent state.
- Republic of Latvia (12.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Liepene (8.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kārtuži
Parnu, Parnu, Estonia (162.2km)
Tartu, Tartu-ulenurme, Estonia (179.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.