Traveling Luck for Punta Bianca, Sicilia, Italy
Where is Punta Bianca?What's around Punta Bianca?
Wikipedia near Punta Bianca
Where to stay near Punta Bianca
The timezone in Punta Bianca is Europe/Rome
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 17:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.1833°, Longitude. 13.6500°
Satellite map around Punta Bianca
Loading map of Punta Bianca and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Punta Bianca, in Sicilia, Italy
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Marina di Palma (7.7km)
- Palma di Montechiaro (12.8km)
- San Leone (13.6km)
- Camastra (17.3km)
- Favara (18.3km)
- Porto Empedocle (18.8km)
- Agrigento (20.5km)
- Montaperto (21.4km)
- Naro (21.7km)
- Realmonte (25.7km)
- Giardina (26.2km)
- Castrofilippo (26.2km)
- Ioppolo Giancaxio (29.6km)
- Favarotta (29.7km)
- Comitini (29.8km)
- Aragona (30km)
- Grotte (30.3km)
- Campobello di Licata (30.7km)
- Racalmuto (31.1km)
- Canicattì (31.7km)
- Tenutella (32.4km)
- Raffadali (32.4km)
- Siculiana (32.9km)
- Licata (33.2km)
- Miniera Montagna d'Aragona (34.8km)
- Siculiana Marina (35.8km)
- Santa Elisabetta (36km)
- Ravanusa (36.6km)
- Gibbesi Vecchio (36.6km)
- Delia (37.2km)
- Milena (40km)
- Montedoro (40.9km)
- Sant'Angelo Muxaro (40.9km)
- Casa Cuffaro (41.8km)
- Sommatino (42km)
- Montallegro (42.9km)
- Cattolica Eraclea (43.9km)
- Miniera Trabia (45km)
- Casalinazzo (48.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Capo Rossello (27.2km)
Accommodation around Punta Bianca
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Spiaggia di Marianello (33.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Sorgente del Pisciotto (23.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Provincia di Agrigento (40.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Monte Sole (29.8km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Torre San Nicola (26.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Sella Spagnuola (38.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Rocca Mollachella (27.5km)
Airports close to Punta Bianca
Boccadifalco(PMO), Palermo, Italy (132.2km)
Sigonella(NSY), Sigonella, Italy (142.7km)
Palermo(PMO), Palermo, Italy (148.8km)
Catania fontanarossa(CTA), Catania, Italy (160km)
Trapani birgi(TPS), Trapani, Italy (161.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Punta Bianca
Malta acc, Malta acc, Malta (194.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.