Traveling Luck for Favarotta, Sicilia, Italy
Where is Favarotta?What's around Favarotta?
Wikipedia near Favarotta
Where to stay near Favarotta
The timezone in Favarotta is Europe/Rome
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 18:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.2167°, Longitude. 13.9167°
Satellite map around Favarotta
Loading map of Favarotta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Favarotta, in Sicilia, Italy
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Favarotta (0km)
- Campobello di Licata (4.6km)
- Ravanusa (8.8km)
- Tenutella (9.2km)
- Gibbesi Vecchio (12km)
- Camastra (15.3km)
- Licata (16.1km)
- Palma di Montechiaro (17.1km)
- Miniera Trabia (17.2km)
- Sommatino (17.6km)
- Delia (18.3km)
- Naro (18.6km)
- Canicattì (19.7km)
- Riesi (20.5km)
- Marina di Palma (23km)
- Castrofilippo (24.6km)
- La Torre (29.6km)
- Butera (29.7km)
- Racalmuto (32.2km)
- Serradifalco (32.2km)
- Favara (32.3km)
- Montedoro (33.9km)
- Case Martinez (34km)
- Grotte (34.6km)
- Mazzarino (34.9km)
- Pozzillo (35.1km)
- Pietraperzia (36.3km)
- La Pervolidda (37km)
- San Leone (37.2km)
- Barrafranca (37.3km)
- Bompensiere (37.3km)
- San Cataldo (37.3km)
- Comitini (38.6km)
- Milena (39.8km)
- Caltanissetta (40.1km)
- Aragona (41.4km)
- Casa Gorgo di Sale (44.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stazione di Favarotta (2.3km)
- a large recess in the coastline, larger than a bay.
- Golfo di Gela (35.8km)
Accommodation around Favarotta
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Castello di Falconara (21.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Monte Sole (16.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Sicily (39.9km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Torre San Nicola (17km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Gela (37.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Rocca Mollachella (19.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Monte Cane (32.2km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Spiaggia di Marianello (16.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Sorgente del Pisciotto (15.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Provincia di Caltanissetta (37.2km)
Airports close to Favarotta
Sigonella(NSY), Sigonella, Italy (113.2km)
Catania fontanarossa(CTA), Catania, Italy (130.6km)
Boccadifalco(PMO), Palermo, Italy (138.9km)
Palermo(PMO), Palermo, Italy (159km)
Trapani birgi(TPS), Trapani, Italy (182.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Favarotta
Malta acc, Malta acc, Malta (188.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.