Traveling Luck for Marina di Palma, Sicilia, Italy
Where is Marina di Palma?What's around Marina di Palma?
Wikipedia near Marina di Palma
Where to stay near Marina di Palma
The timezone in Marina di Palma is Europe/Rome
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 19:29. It's light
Latitude. 37.1667°, Longitude. 13.7167°
Satellite map around Marina di Palma
Loading map of Marina di Palma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Marina di Palma, in Sicilia, Italy
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Marina di Palma (0km)
- Palma di Montechiaro (6km)
- Camastra (13.6km)
- Naro (19.7km)
- San Leone (20.1km)
- Favara (21.9km)
- Favarotta (23km)
- Campobello di Licata (24.8km)
- Licata (25.6km)
- Porto Empedocle (25.7km)
- Castrofilippo (25.8km)
- Agrigento (26.4km)
- Tenutella (27.2km)
- Montaperto (27.6km)
- Canicattì (29.1km)
- Ravanusa (30.7km)
- Gibbesi Vecchio (31.5km)
- Racalmuto (32.1km)
- Grotte (32.1km)
- Giardina (32.2km)
- Comitini (32.9km)
- Realmonte (33km)
- Delia (33.4km)
- Aragona (33.9km)
- Ioppolo Giancaxio (34.9km)
- Sommatino (37.2km)
- Raffadali (37.8km)
- Miniera Montagna d'Aragona (38.8km)
- Miniera Trabia (39.3km)
- Siculiana (40.1km)
- Santa Elisabetta (40.9km)
- Riesi (43.4km)
- Sant'Angelo Muxaro (45.8km)
- Casa Cuffaro (47.6km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Castello di Falconara (37.8km)
Accommodation around Marina di Palma
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Monte Sole (22.2km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Torre San Nicola (18.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Rocca Mollachella (20.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Capo Rossello (34.6km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Spiaggia di Marianello (25.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Sorgente del Pisciotto (16.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Provincia di Agrigento (45.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Sella Spagnuola (44.7km)
Airports close to Marina di Palma
Sigonella(NSY), Sigonella, Italy (136.2km)
Boccadifalco(PMO), Palermo, Italy (136.5km)
Catania fontanarossa(CTA), Catania, Italy (153.6km)
Palermo(PMO), Palermo, Italy (154km)
Trapani birgi(TPS), Trapani, Italy (168.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Marina di Palma
Malta acc, Malta acc, Malta (189.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.